Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 5 - A Mother's Day Song (Class 1)

Welcome Back Dear Children!

I hope you had a great week. Congratulations on completing one month of online learning! You have been good boys and I really appreciate that.

Now, this week we will learn a very special song for MOTHER'S DAY, which happens to be on Sunday, 10th May 2020. Let us learn this song as to appreciate our mothers on Mother's Day.

Please learn the song by heart and sing it for your mother. And please do record and send it to me as well.


Lyrics:

Mother's Day
Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day
Here's a gift I'll give to you starting this Mothers Day.

I'll clean my room,
I'll make my bed, 
I'll put my toys away. 
I'll be good just for you starting this mother's day.

Mother's Day
Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day
Here's a gift I'll give to you starting this Mothers Day.

I'll clean my room,
I'll make my bed, 
I'll put my toys away. 
I'll be good just for you starting this mother's day.

Now that you have seen the above video, sing along with the video below.




Don't forget to wish your mommy a very happy Mother's Day.

Do make videos and send me as well. I will be very happy to see you sing.

Please mark your attendance too.

 

SCS Junior Western Music Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design