Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 5 - Let Us Wish Our Mothers on Mother's Day (Class 2)

Welcome Dear Children,

Here's a big congratulations to all of you for successfully completing one month of online learning. You have been fantastic boys.

This week, we have a very special day coming up on Sunday (10th May 2020). It's MOTHER'S DAY! Don't forget to wish your mother and say that you love her.

Let us learn a beautiful song for Mother's Day. Do learn it by heart and sing it to your mother.

"I Love My Mommy"

Lyrics:

'I love my mommy, I love my mommy
I love my mommy, yes I do.'
Here's a kiss and a hug for you
Thank you mommy for all you do
Happy Mother's Day, Happy Mother's Day
'Happy Mother's Day, I love you.'

I love my mommy, I love my mommy
I love my mommy, yes I do.
Here's a kiss and a hug for you
Thank you mommy for all you do
Happy Mother's Day, Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day, I love you.

Happy Mother's Day, I love you.


Don't forget to wish your mommy on Sunday!

Do make a video of your song and send it to me. I will be very happy to see you sing.


Please mark your attendance if you have seen this lesson.

 

SCS Junior Western Music Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design